Monday, February 4, 2013

March of Dimes: March for Babies

Brennan Meschke was born unexpectedly at 34 weeks.  Brennan is the best gift I have and will ever receive and I feel so blessed to have him in my life.  When he was first born, I was overwhelmed by guilt for being a failure in not getting my pregnancy to full term.  Brennan spent 10 days in the NICU and he was surrounded by amazing nurses and doctors.  March of Dimes supported the NICU that Brennan was at, and as a result, I had a fully stocked pumping room and classes I could attend which taught me the special needs of a premature child.  Brennan is doing amazing and I want to thank the March of Dimes for that.  Please either walk with us or donate money to the March of Dimes.  Below is the link to donate:

Donate to March for Babies

Here are some of the pictures from Brennan at the NICU. 



No comments:

Post a Comment