Monday, January 28, 2013

Brennan's 1st Birthday Planning

So, this weekend I spent a LOT of time on Pinterest and Etsy googling "monkey," "monkey birthday" and "monkey first birthday."  So far, we have a monkey pinata, some monkey goodies and Brennan's birthday hat, bib and banner.  I went ahead and got 2 different sets of birthday hat, bib and banner.  I figure one I will use for the cake smash picture and the 2nd for his actual birthday.  Here is some of my inspiration...








This is the backdrop style I'm thinking about purchasing, not sure if the yellow works but I like the chevron print.  Is this too busy with the bib and hat I'm thinking about???


The monkey hat is one of the ideas as a picture that will go on the birthday invitations.


The bib will actually be the gingham as the main print and the dots as the #1


Same hat, it will just say "Brennan."

No comments:

Post a Comment